Saturday, January 14, 2012

End of an Era

Years ago, I started watching Extreme Makeover. I loved it! Loved seeing how people got a well deserved "pick-me-up." You know what I mean? It seemed to give them added energy. Light up their soul. And it really sucked me in. So when Extreme Makeover: Home Edition began, I was sucked in!


Week after week, I watched. Lives were changed. I even nominated 2 people, that I know. So they were never picked, for the show. But the show was so uplifting. Made me smile. And of course, made me cry. The homes were beautifully constructed. The stories were heart warming. It just made my soul smile.

Sadly, the show was cancelled. Last night, the last episode aired. And I was sad. It really made me sad. I'm going to miss this show. Miss Ty's "bigger than life" personality. What a great show. Lately shows are all about partying, self destruction, and chaos. But EM:HE was a feel good show. It changed so many lives. And I will miss it!

No comments: