Thursday, February 16, 2012

LaBlast

Gabi is now 3 months old! Where has the time gone? 3 months! It's time for me to workout! I've been pretty lazy, for the last few months. You know, I was "cooking a baby" there for 9 months. All of which, I was so incredibly sick! I didn't realize that "Morning Sickness," would last 9 months!

Then I had Gabi. And I was pretty much restricted, because my Abuelita said so, for 6 weeks. 6 weeks! I can't give you a reason, why I've been pretty lazy, for the last 8 weeks. I mean, I take Gabi on walks. But that is usually when it's halfway warm. This year, we're having a pretty cool winter. And I don't want our Munequita to get sick. And well, the nearest store/mall is a little ways away.

So I started talking to our Commadre about this. Then I talked to my doctor. So I was completely cleared of everything. Which means that I can start working out again! Which is a good thing! I've worked out pretty regularly, since I met our Commadre. She's totally encouraged me to stay healthy. Even when we toured, I worked out. I had DVDs. At the least, I walked. So I'm going to kick this off, with a daily 1 mile walk. And these DVDs.


LaBlast looks like fun! Something different. Interesting. Come on, it's dancing! So this should be so much fun! I'm really looking forward to it. And my friends are really into it too! Jels and I are going to start walking together. She walks all the time, with Baby Jels. Sals and I have agreed to meet up a couple of times a week. Maybe to do LaBlast together. And of course, my Commadre and I, are planning some hikes. Maybe, when I've been at this for a while, I'll go with her to the gym. But I'm going to have to train for a while. She's in great shape!

Honestly, I'm really excited about all of this! I'm looking forward to daylight savings. That way Gabe can join Gabi and I. I think nightly walks, will be good for all of us. Maybe, we'll even add Marianna into the mix. I just want our lifestyle to be healthy. To teach our Munequita, it's good to take care of ourselves. Yes, I'm ready, and excited for this!

No comments: