Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Love Her Makeup...and Her Style!

By now, I'm sure that we all know, I like to watch Pretty Little Liars. Part of the reason I like to watch, is I really enjoy Aria's style. Her makeup and clothes. I know, this character is supposed to be 15 years younger than me! But I really like her edgy style, with classic makeup.


Let's just be honest here, I look nothing like Lucy Hale! Other than, we're both brunettes. That's were our similarities begin, and end. Lucy is 9 years younger than me! Has a complexion more like, La Chiquitita. But I can dream. Right?

There is just something about Lucy's style. Both on Pretty Little Liars. And in real life. When I saw this picture, it made me want to recreate this look. Maybe Manders can help me. This would be a nice look, for a Valentine's Day date. I'm just saying. :)

No comments: